[talks-uk] Resolution to my two issues

  • From: "Rob Winter" <robju.furball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:51:54 +0100

Hi,

I have found a resolution to my two issues and thought I would share this with
you in case anyone else is having similar problems.  I am using the N86.

1. Summary after call working when it feels like it.  I have now worked out how
to get round this.  Go to the Talks & Zooms settings, and on the advance tab,
change mute during a call from always to 5 seconds.  The call summary then
works fine for a simple telephone call, but if you need to press buttons for an
automated service, it won't work, but it does if you press delete then end call
at the end of the call.  By pressing delete, this clears any numbers you have
typed in during the call.

2. Texts not reading automatically when opened within the inbox.  Thanks to
Steve Nutt for this one, I changed the speech delay rate to 0 and everything
works fine now.

Rob