[talks-uk] Nokia N97 Mini with Talks for sale

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:29:02 +0100

Hi all. Since I have no use for this phone I am wondering if there is anyone on
this list who would be interested in purchasing my Nokia N97 Mini with Talks.
All the voices are available and I'm asking £240 for this phone. Manuals and
original cables will be included. I'm afraid having to pull out the keyboard
out just to reply to text message in a public place isn't ideal for me so that
very factor alone has sent me using my E72 again. Off list replies are welcome
as I'm know this isn't a selling list.