[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N82

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:54:31 -0000

Eleanor, just tried TALKS and * on an E51 and it opens the TALKS application. They key combinations are usually the same on all the phones to the best of my knowledge.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk