[talks-uk] Nokia 5500

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:05:34 +0100

I was always very fond of the Nokia 5140 type of phone, with the protective
rubberised shell which is shock, splash and dust proof. Now I've read about
the Nokia 5500, a phone along these lines which is also from the Symbian
Series 60 range. As someone who has occasionally been know to drop her
phone, I would be interested in going back to this type of handset. They
don't quite bounce when you drop them, but they don't smash into pieces
either! So, being Symbian Series 60, can I automatically assume that, when
released later this year as promised, it will be compatible with Talks?

Barbara

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx