[talks-uk] Re: New eloquence.

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:32:57 +0100

Hi. Talks will not read e-mail. It just says browser and that's it. The web does work thankfully. I'm using another platform for my mobile phone solution so I'm not too down hearted by it all. The E5 is only really used for navogation with Ovi Maps and Tweet60.

From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/08/2011 5:50 pm

Hi. I've installed all the new files and have to say that Eloquence hisses
alot. It sounds like someone scribbling on a notepad.