[talks-uk] Re: N86 FINAL DECISION

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:17:43 +0100

Paul, we may be in the realms of splitting hairs, but we're right, and
they're wrong!
Cheers
Alex

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25/04/2010 11:04 pm

Hi Hussein,

I have both here, and I still disagree with you.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/04/2010 9:44 pm

Hi Hussein,

I completely disagree about the keys.  I have an N95 here too, and the keys
are more prominent on the N86, they are larger, or they feel it to me, and
one can text with great speed.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/04/2010 9:44 pm

Hi Hussein,