[talks-uk] Re: Message alerts on the N95 8GB

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:03:48 -0000

Thanks Saqib.  I was happy with all I knew about my mobile phone and Talks and
now I find the more I know the more I am asking questions.  Evone is so
supportive on these lists and it has meant increasing my knowledge.  I pass on
all I learn to friends of mine who have Talks but hardly use it, only really to
hear the numbers when they are dialling.  I tell them how much more can be got
out of the phone.  I only started myself in June, up to that a mobile phone was
only for making and receiving calls.