[talks-uk] Re: MOVING MESSAGES QUERY

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:30:47 -0000

hi Pritesh
You should be able to go to tools and memory card then opptunes and restor from card, then it will ask if you want to do this say yes, then wait for it to move the data then press ok for your phone to restart and job done. Your messages should now be on your phone.
I'm sure others can explain it bettter than i've done.
----- Original Message ----- From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>