[talks-uk] How does one reset the code on the wallet of a 6600 pplease?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:21:11 -0000

Hi all,

I have recently joined this talks list after deciding to move to this list
from the other more American orientated list.

For those who were at one time on the other list, please do not think you
are seeing a recent copy of a previous message, I am re=-asking the
following question because I lost the message containing the answer due to a
PC crash last year.
I wondered if anyone could remind me how to reset the code on the wallet of
a 6600?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon