[talks-uk] Re: Help with N73

  • From: Ari Moisio <arimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:56:18 +0200 (EET)

I have same problem occasionally. It is not screen reader dependent. Usually it happens when phone has crashed for so me reason. Latest firmware does not solve problem either.

I have network time sync enabled and usually just enter something appropriate to date and wait until network fixes the time and date.

mr. M01510

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007, Elaine wrote:

Hi Folks

I have a nokia N73 and recently each time i've had to reboot the phone I have
to keep entering the date and time.  I've checked all settings and I cant find
out why it wont retain the details.

Does anyone know how to alter this? i'd be grateful for any help as it's really