[talks-uk] Re: GPS software

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:39:27 -0000

Hi Clive,

I am only curious, because someone told me that they had tried it, and it is
no use for moving around.  It doesn't give you your current location in a
textual form, only a graphical map, but I will try it now you have said this
much is text.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277