[talks-uk] Re: FW: Help needed please

  • From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:20:01 +0100

Thanks Eleanor, much appreciated.  I hope one of the talks dealer would
clarify if we need licence for the other voices and if we can get a demo to
try it.

-------------------
Thank you.

Ali

From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2011 1:35 pm

Thanks,
As soon as I have a sighted help, I get it set.

Do you know if we need to perches separate licence for D2GO and Daniel
voices?

-------------------
Thank you.

Ali

From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2011 12:12 pm

Hi,
Sorry for re-sending the email below, I really need some directions.

Hi all,
I need some help in installing the talks on my new phone as I have not done
it for quite a long time.  The phone e5 is new and talks never been
installed on it.

1.  Which of the following eloquence is the most stable, e.g. without the
hissing problem?
Eloquence_eng_6_1_125.sisx
Eloquence_enu_6_1_125.sisx
Eloquence_enu_dct_6_1_125.sisx

2.  What order do I install the following files?
Eloquence
vcm_eng_Daniel
D2Go
talks_521_3

3. I know I need a new licence/transfer for Talks, do I need a licence for
D2Go and vcm_eng_Daniel as well?  If so, can I try them before buying?

Thank you.

Ali