[talks-uk] Re: Email

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 22:26:19 -0000

Hi Graham

I have set all up and there is an O2 WAP GPRS connection fully working when
I try to connect to the internet on the mobile. However when I try to
connect to the Mailbox using this connection, it just comes up with the
usual option to cancel as it always does when you are in the process of
doing something but it seems to freeze here and go no further. I can press
the cancel button, but when I press the Key 1 which is usually for Okay,
Options etc it simply announces Key 1 but nothing happens. Eventually it
times out, it's like it's not connecting but I've just connected to the WAP
using that connection minutes earlier.

Any ideas?

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx