[talks-uk] Re: Email

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:01:06 -0000

Hi Graham

Thanks for that, I will try and set it up later when I go home. In the
meantime, I am trying to do the same for a friend who is on O2, does anyone
know what the outgoing server for O2 should be? Or is it the same as the
Vodafone one with the word O2 replacing Vodafone?

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: (Voice call) 07917710779