[talks-uk] Re: Diary on Mobile Phone

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:11:32 -0000

Hi Eleanor

The diary or calendar on these phones is great, I use it all the time.
When you enter the calendar, you are confronted with today's date.  Just
enter on it, then go to the menu to New, and start creating your
appointment by completing each line like subject and location.  Then
there are fields with start date, end date, alarm time, alarm on or off,
repeat event, etc.  It's pretty self-explanatory once you get used to
it, but I think it's very good with TALKS.

As for the notes, I can't help you with colours and display as I have no
sight, but, as Steve says, the facility to send is there in case you get
them elsewhere and want to pass them on.

Have fun playing, you can't do anything really awful by trying.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sight and Sound Technology