[talks-uk] Re: Delivery reports

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:31:04 +0100

Oops! I did write settings too.... Well i did in my head at least *smile*

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16/04/2010 3:28 pm

Hi all of you that use the N97 mini.  I always use the delivery reports, but
nowhere can I find where to set it up.  Normally in messaging there is a
settings option but I can't find it.  When I went into options it just said
no delivery report and  didn't give me an option to set it up.  Is it
anywhere else, or am I looking in the wrong menu?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Clear, 12°C Wind:ENE-060° at
14KT gusting to  24KT direction variable)

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx