  From: Mostafa Al'mahdy
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:49 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Consultancy

  Hello:

  I may have  that sort of chronological queries:

  Firstly:

  Could a multiple consecutive editions of talks be installed simultaneously at
a singular unit?

  Secondly:

  How can I determine which version of eloquence is currently installed on my
symbian handset? , and how distinctively are they in terms  of speech rate ,