[talks-uk] Consultancy.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <monty.lilburn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:07:39 +0200

Dear Monty from Nuance:
I would love to express my pleasure of being competent to reach you  once again
, and at this post in particular , I would kindly be notifying you to pass that
forward to whom is formally recognized as the respective field on the regard.
We are the present talks users had constantly observed a bug in release number
(5.1.3) , and this encounter is precisely relevant to the TTS file , (61125)  ,
it responds within hissing sound and sort of significant lower of the volume
rate , release date: August the eleventh , last Thursday , for me it wasn't the
average range of volume I would expect , to resolve the problem , I had to
switch back to the prior consecutive Eloquence eddition which was (6.01) ,
please provide us within proposed suggestions.

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.