[talks-uk] Re: "Consultancy"

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 07:54:51 +0100

please be sure to use more appropriate subject lines in the future. thanks.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 18 Mar 2011, at 20:21, mostafa almahdy wrote:

Hello:
I' am using the latest talks eddition on E71 Symbian unit , in
addition to skype , I have some concerns in regards to  the following:
Contact status recognition , I' am not able to determine that properly.
Compatible  method for inserting emoticons , The compact text file I
attached here has aimed to resolve the skype issues , unless I
couldn't observe the distinctions.
  I have stored this file in particular on the following path.
E: Back slash memory  card back slash others backslash talks  folder ,
and then I had restarted the phone to active this added feature.
Was I do something incorrectly?
Please advise.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.