[talks-uk] Re: Can Talks work with FM Radio on a C5:00?

  • From: "Ismail" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:35:07 +0100

Hi,

I have a nokia c5002 and I find that talks does not mute quick enough when making a call because what happens is that you get a few quiet rings before it starts ringing loudly however, if the caller picks up their phone quickly their voice starts off quietly and then gets louder. The problem is only for a couple of seconds but wonder if their is away of setting Talks to mute quicker e.g. as soon as you press the dial button.

Regards,

Ismail.

----- Original Message ----- From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>