[talks-uk] Re: Can Talks work with FM Radio on a C5:00?

Hi

Talks doesn't always work with FM radio as there is a clash between the two.

However, to get around this problem, you can do the following:-

If you have Talks premium, go into the FM radio and press talks+star,

then do options and select app specific settings

after this, press options and select add app specific value and scroll down
to mute and select.

Once you have done this, press select and scroll down to Mute Yes and press
OK.

You should find that everytime you go into FM radio, Talks will be muted.

I know this sounds rather long-winded but it should save you problems in the
long-term.

I hope this helps.

Pritesh