[talks-uk] Re: C5 - MISSING SETTING

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:07:33 +0100

I would be inclined to agree with you Jackie. Furthermore, in terms of
partially sighted people, the display can be selected to have a black
background and white lettering. I love this combination myself. It is indeed
great keypad, with keys so easy to feel. However, myself and others have found
that when writing text messages, sometimes, often at first while we were
getting used to the phone, we would accidentally hit soft key 2 when we meant
to hit the number 3 key. This could be extreamly frustrating as the message
would close and we would have to go in to Drafts to complete it' those not used
to the phone, starters I refer to, did not even realise at first that the
partially completed text was stored in Drafts. They might reproduce the same
error a few times before completing the message. However, I no longer make such
an error and likewise my friends but it is in my opinion a minor fault in the
design of the phone. Now I am writing this on N 95 for example and such an
error cannot occur with a slider phone. Of course the N 95 is much more chunky
than the C 5 which is beautifully slim.
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2011 8:16 am

Hi Carol

Glad you found it as I was at the ready for you! (smile).

I love the C5 too, it's a really nice little phone that's lightweight, has
nice buttons, and is quite clear when having a conversation.  The ring tones
aren't as bad as some either! (grin).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns

From: "alexander shannon "
<alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011
8:28 PM Subject: [talks-uk] Re: C5 - MISSING SETTING