[talks-uk] Re: C5 - MISSING SETTING

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:15:39 +0100

Hi Carol

Glad you found it as I was at the ready for you! (smile).

I love the C5 too, it's a really nice little phone that's lightweight, has
nice buttons, and is quite clear when having a conversation.  The ring tones
aren't as bad as some either! (grin).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns

From: "alexander shannon "
<alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011
8:28 PM Subject: [talks-uk] Re: C5 - MISSING SETTING