[talks-uk] Re: Basic Talks On The Internet

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:37:37 +0100

Well of course some of these phones were lost (2) abnd one I paid the £150 for Talks Premium. Finally the last phone with the Talks transfer, I would not have had to do that only I found from this list that everyone who seemed to have an E7 could access the Internet except myself, yet I had the same firmware and Talks latest as they did. Now had a Talks dealer helped me with the issue which I raised a number of times on the list (see arkieves), then I would never have had Talks on phone No 10!!!

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>