[talks-uk] Re: Assigning numberpad keys for 02

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:11:55 -0000

I'm using a O2 sim also.  What gives here!

Anyway, I hope you can sort it from others comments. There's usually more than one way to do anything.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:41 PM (UK time), Eleanor Burke at eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Carole I now have the 2 N95 phones and on the new one I cannot do
that.  I am using 02 SIM and I think that it has different settings
and folders than the Vodafone one.