TalkSerotek: SA and RTF form

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:17:07 +0100

Hi,
I have downloaded an application form to apply for a vacancy I have seen and it is an RTF document. With System Access I hear that I am in a table and get next to no info when moving round. The virtual mouse also provides no help. However, with Jaws 10 which I use in demo mode I am able to move through the form, entre info and check/uncheck boxes. Am I missing something or do these kinds of forms just not work well with System Access at the moment?

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/