TalkSerotek: Re: thinking of upgerading to IE 7

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:35:16 -0400

Hi again!

Yes! You have written well everything you wrote! You are right on! I understand JFW 10 no longer needs the forms mode but I understand it is sluggish! They require your arm and leg too! It's awkward working with one arm and leg unless they take both your arms and legs (grin smile)! Seriously, for most of your primary needs, I think System Access along with the System Access Mobile Network would really meet many of your needs just fine! There is such a wonderful community here and you can communicate by voice as well as the written word! This is truly awesome! You can chat back and forth live with people as well!

If you haven't done so already, you might consider giving yourself a free trial by going to the satogo.com site and downloading the software! I'm certain many here are willing to help you do this! You can't go wrong at all even if you use other access technology in addition to System access! It can go with you so easily from computer to computer! The choices are endless! You can even take your Email with you wherever you go! YOu can access your home computer on the go if you wish! This truly is incredible!

I wish you the very best in your making your decision!  It is truly a good one!

Feel free to ask questions! I'm certain we can answer them or should I say most of them!

Do take care!

Jim

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/