To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:27 PM
Subject: TalkSerotek: Re: system access to go and amazon.com

The question I would ask is, who told you you would be better off with window eyes? Someone who has a vested interest in it? Someone who has never used it? There are people here have used both jaws and window eyes , and yet, they are using system access. The question you might want to be asking is why.
Linda.

Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/

Visit Serotek: www.serotek.com

The Talk Serotek mailing list

Post to the list by sending a message to: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.