TalkSerotek: Re: questions regarding System Access from a new user

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:39:06 +0100

Hi Joe.

Whilst I agree that system access is an excellent product and good for value conscious users, it lacks the power and sophistication that jaws, window-eyes and Hal offer in terms of functionality. For instance, you don't have access to the Outlook calendar to give a working example. Also, there is no scripting or deep customisation capability that would make it ideal for professional users or in environments such as corporate office, call centres and so on. For $299, you'll get system access only for the two computers; mobile will cost you more, I believe $399 these prices being for the special. Also, none of these prices include SA mobile network which is a $129 yearly extra.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JoeNick" <joenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>