TalkSerotek: Re: problem with combo boxes

  • From: Saqib <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:22:21 -0500

Hi Richard. For the website I use you need to login first. It's www.soccermanager.com and the dropdown options appear on the left hand side of the screen. There is a home title heading where you can view and admin your setups and I can't get to the game world options without the use of WE7. The only way I can do it with SA is just to look in that area of the screen which is the left hand side and try to find the option with the mouse to actually click on it. I can't give you anymore information than that.

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/