TalkSerotek: Re: System Access 2.5

hi Elliot try this press modifier f then arrow down to help and tutorials press enter arrow down to check for updates pres enter and this should do it best wishes from Andrew in South Wales U.K. ----- Original Message ----- From: "elliott9485" <elliott9485@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:04 AM
Subject: TalkSerotek: System Access 2.5

Hi, Is there any way that I can get System Access 2.5 to come back up on my second license machine? I had it on here yesterday but some how I had to reinstall it on my friend's computer and now it says System Access 2.4. My Window's Messenger is not on my System Mobile Network desk top now. Is there any way of getting this back on my System Mobile Network desktop? Thanks.

Terri

Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/

Visit Serotek: www.serotek.com

The Talk Serotek mailing list

Post to the list by sending a message to: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.