TalkSerotek: Re: SA not reading UK dates correctly

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:42:54 +0100

I think this has more to do with the speech engine such as Dectalk rather than SA.

At 19:14 08/04/2009, you wrote:
Hi I altered the control panel to the way my computer shows dates as suggested by Ron this has cured the dates when looking through a list of e mails in my in box but if looking at UK websites where the dates are on the pages or for events it still reads them wrongly as in the UK we put the day first so its saying the day as the month not sure what will happen after the 12th day of the month I hope this will be planned for a future fix in a not to distant update any thoughts would be gratefully received. Best Wishes Andrew South Wales UK.
Checked by AVG.