TalkSerotek: Re: SA Products

  • From: JoeNick <joenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:15:18 -0400

I am just wondering where you received the information that Pass-Keys can-not be created or used any longer. As far as I see Serotek is not selling the Pass-Keys any longer or the credit card size CD's to create your own, however you can create your own Pass-Keys on your own CD's. This feature has never changed.

.
If for some reason I am wrong I am sure that Richard will correct me but a while ago I was involved with someone in the know in a detailed conversation about just this topic.
.
Have a good day,
.
Joe