TalkSerotek: Re: Open office.

  • From: Richard Wells <richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:47:51 -0500

Tech support/sales/customer service hours are 10:00 AM-8:00 PM EST. If you purchase SA Mobile Network and don't care about U3 and only intend to run it on one computer you can purchase it for $129.00 per year with a one time $25 sign-up fee. Neospeech is $49.95. If you want SA Mobile Network with U3 access and the ability to install it on two computers, it is $229.00. If you purchase System Access mobile for $499.00, you can add SA Mobile Network for $129 per year. Again, the $25.00 fee applies to all purchases. If you need further clarification or have more questions, please call sales or customer service. Voice dialog is much more efficient when there is confusion.