TalkSerotek: Re: Neospeech voices not working

Hi Don & all,

I am not sure what caused my problems. Brian seems to think it may be related to a registry cleaning program, and I think he may be right as I recently installed a few programs from PC Tools, one of which was Registry Mechanic. When I ran this program it found over a thousand problems in the registry. The program was not very accessible with Jaws or SA so I just chose to fix all the errors in the registry. This may have done something to my NeoSpeech voices although I don't know why it would flag Neospeech as a problem.

Anyway, all is well now. I'll need to be a bit more careful the next time I run Registry Mechanic! :)

Cheers,

Russell

Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/

Visit Serotek: www.serotek.com