TalkSerotek: Re: FW: Problem with u3 drive.

  • From: "Des Bryan" <dl.bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:49:09 -0000

How do I disable this, richard?

-----Original Message-----
.From: "Richard Wells"<richwels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
.Sent: 12/22/08 7:08:00 PM
.To: "talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"<talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.Subject: TalkSerotek: Re: FW: Problem with u3 drive.
.
.System Access does not do anything to change the display. This does
.however sound like another problem we have seen where table navigation
.key strokes conflict with graphics options hot keys. ALT+CTRL+ARROWS
.will change the portrait or landscape position of how text appears on
.the display panel. This is most common on Intel video adapters and can
.be disabled.