TalkSerotek: Neospeech voices not working

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 01:09:21 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Best of wishes to all of you in the New Year!

I am not able to switch to the Neospeech voice and I'm not sure when this started happening as I mostly still use Jaws as my main screen reader. When I go into the text-to-speech settings and try to change to the Neospeech voice nothing happens...the DecTalk voice stays on. I can switch to the Microsoft API 4 or 5 voices...I know,...I know, why would I want to! :)

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix for it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit to learn more about accessibility anywhere.
The Talk Serotek mailing list

Post to the list by sending a message to: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Visit Serotek: