TalkSerotek: Neospeech voices not working

Hi Everyone,

Best of wishes to all of you in the New Year!

I am not able to switch to the Neospeech voice and I'm not sure when this started happening as I mostly still use Jaws as my main screen reader. When I go into the text-to-speech settings and try to change to the Neospeech voice nothing happens...the DecTalk voice stays on. I can switch to the Microsoft API 4 or 5 voices...I know,...I know, why would I want to! :)

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix for it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Russell

Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/

Visit Serotek: www.serotek.com