TalkSerotek: Installing Avast

  • From: Michael Russillo <petlonann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 16:55:11 -0400

Hi all, after reading the posts about Avast! I've decided to download it. Now before I install it, just some questions: Once it's installed, is the registration necessary before it can receive even one update? I've written to their tech support to explain about my blindness preventing me from seeing the captcha that's on the registration form and am awaiting an answer so I can get around the visual verification and register the software. Any info would help; thanks.

Peter

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/