TalkSerotek: Hats off to the SA team.

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:36:16 -0600

Just a quick word for the team at system access, out standing job you guys have
done on the latest update just posted. You guys have fixed two major issues,
I have been having with Sa.
I purchased the SA system back in July, for the first time today since July, I
was able to organize my 300 are so favorites, I have in Internet explorer
7 using system access. This is just so fine. Before I always had to switch too
another screen reader to do this. Some one on the forum, said at one time
you could organize favorites in Internet explorer, It must have been a good
while back.
Any way thank you too the SA team for this fix.
The second really huge fix in this update is the ability too click on a link
using the mouse button, and not have the link jump away from you. This is one
of the really great features of SA is the ability to move the mouse pointer
around the screen, and have system access speak the link under the mouse arrow.
At least it is now since the last update, because it is working fine. I have
some students, that have some eye sight that need a screen reader but all
so can see the screen, that I want to demo SA too now that it is working like
it should.
The really cool thing is I just talked too Bryan in customer support three days
ago about this problem, it has all ready been fixed. The customer support
with the system access, is just second too none. you just don't find this level
of support, much with allot of products these days.
These are two really important core issues of this screen reader that have been
corrected today.
Folks I love new technology, this is just so cool, us the members here on the
forum having a part in the devotement of a new screen reader. History is being
made write here before us.
again a great big thanks to the system access team, for all the hard work, and
effort you guys put in to this. project.
Regards Don Shaw.