[taco] Taco Meeting Tomorrow Wed: Feb 20th

  • From: Robert Ebright <robbebright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:38:24 -0800 (PST)

This is just a reminder that there will be another Taco Meeting Wednesday
February 20th at 1427 N. Grant at Noon, in the OSU Learning Extension office.

This is a brown bag lunch deal so bring something to eat.

On the Agenda will be:

Ideas for TechOhio.org website, we have a site, it doesn't have much content on
it, who wants to volunteer to add content to it and what content do we want up
there ?

That's all in that regard.
I also will bring the data that was compiled by Katie Winterbottom originally
since I found a binder with that, as requested by Robin Green.

We can provide project updates for each other and discuss potential arenas of

Robb Ebright OCCN