[taco] Re: TACO Meeting - Tuesday - December 11 - Noon!

  • From: "Susan H. Colbert" <colbert.22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:41:27 -0400

Robin,
Kindly accept my apologies for not getting back to you before now, however my email account was over quota and Don recently helped me correct some of the problems. However, Robb stopped by and inquired, so I gave him permission to come and have the TACO meeting here.
Susan
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 22:41:42 -0500
 "Robin T. Green" <green.461@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All!

We would like to pull the TACO team members together for a re-get-acquainted meeting. Please plan to attend on Tuesday, December 11th @noon this will be a bring your own lunch meeting. Beverages will be supplied. I am waiting on a confirmation of our meeting location, but for now please hold
the date and time.

Hope to see you all soon .. It's been awhile .. Much too long!

Robin

OSU Learning Center Coordinator

Located @ Godman Guild Organization

303 E. 6th Avenue