[tabi] work from home offer

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 09:54:40 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: fcb-l-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:fcb-l-bounces@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
davidw
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 7:00 AM
To: davidw
Subject: [fcb-l] Work from Home

Hello Everyone!

We know the times are tough and probably not going to get better for a while
for most.  If your interested in making and saving money from your home,
full or part time write us off list at,

Dwermuth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call (352) 593-4063. If you'd like to hear more
give us a call and we'll give you more details.

You'll need to be able to use a computer, a little bit of travel in your
area, and enjoy talking to people.

B-VI encouraged to call.

Sincerely,

David and Holly