[tabi] Re: wireless handheld magnifier which uses your TV

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:39:00 -0500

this looks nice this goes a long way for those who have to use such devices.
that's cool

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
Benai Yahshuah Synagogue of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve. If Yahweh is Elohim, serve him. If
Baal be Elohim, serve him. But, as for me and my house, we will serve
Yahweh.

  _____