[tabi] Re: who has a GPS?

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:19:11 -0400

I figured something like that was the case.  I also figured that it would be
many years before all the buses were equipped with the necessary equipment,
and of course, you do need to be able to find the stop before you can get
on.

I did not know though that the driver had the option to disable a costly
system, meant to make the buses accessible.  if I get talking with anyone
about this, I'll mention that as a problem.