[tabi] Re: update on my USB external hard drive

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:56:15 -0400

I know this is going to sound a bit strange. It is a tip that Kim Komando uses and has repeated a few times on her radio show. She has said to take the drive and put it in the freezer for 24 hours or so to give the drive a bit more life. Maybe long enough to get some of the stuff off it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "K4NKZ Jim" <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>