[tabi] Re: update on Dial A Ride

  • From: "Norine Labitzke" <norine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:35:59 -0400

Thanks for all the hard work on behalf of all of us - it sounds like things
may  get better sometime.  I would be willing to be involved in beta testing
the new system when the time comes.  I agree with the comment  referring to
the need to address some issues with Big Bend.  My experience with them the
past 3 months has been significantly better than it was a year or so ago,
but still there are problems and issues.    Norine