[tabi] Re: update

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:43:06 -0400

There were two hit and run stories. One a cop out jogging before hie went to work. I think this is the one where the driver turned himself in. the second hit and run is the woman coming back from a tale gate party. The police have the SUV but no driver.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>