[tabi] transportation advisory committee

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:26:46 -0400

As a member of the transportation advisory committee I would like to advise
TABI members that there are several openings on the committee. Please feel free
to contact me off list if you are at all interested in becoming a member of the
committee.  The committee meets six times a year on even numbered months. Each
member serves for a 3 year term with a maximum of 6 years.

My email is
austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx