[tabi] to comcast customers

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:02:03 -0400

Hi comcast email customers,

It appears that Comcast email is having an unresolvable disagreement with
many email service providers. This may make itself known to you (as it did
to me) as some of your mailing lists stop delivering email to you. This is
apparently due to Comcast refusing to except their email (claiming these
providers allow spam to get through).

TABI obviously is still working (or you wouldn't be reading this <grin>),
but at least AI Squared lists are not being forwarded onto Comcast, due to
the email provider they use being one of those having a dispute with
Comcast.

I don't think there's anything we can do except to sign up for an account
with gmail or hotmail etc. and then re-signup on your effected mailing lists
with your new email account.

Ahh well . such is internet.