[tabi] Re: to all government employees

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:39:03 -0400

I should have mentioned the newer term for these types of accounts is
"Flexible Spending Account", and it includes items purchased over the
counter.  therefore, many drug and grocery stores, will have an "F"
beside the items on the receipt which qualify as a medication or medical
item.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator